Monday, November 14, 2011

Bite Me Edward..............

I am very aware of the fact that this post has nothing to do with design, re-use, paint colors, home or garden, BUT........................I am a crazy Twilight Series fan and "Breaking Dawn" is previewing in
theatre's around the world this Wednesday at midnight. My tickets were purchased weeks ago.....
Wait a minute......maybe this post does have something to do with the Twilight series!!
This has only to do with Edward Cullen (or if you wish, Robert Pattison who plays the part: The other hotties don't meet my personal requirements!)
He is physically designed quite well.
I am sure he would be happy to be re-used.
He would be handsome in any color.
He could be the resident "vampire" in my home or garden day or night...........
  

No comments:

Post a Comment